Sagamore Staff gifts- still time to give!

Susan Lindsey

May 17, 2019, 7:50:58 AM5/17/19
to Prek Email, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, KindergartenEmail, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org
Hi Sagamore Parents—

I will be collecting money for Sagamore staff gifts through Monday, May 20th.

This is a large effort and includes gifts for about 40 staff members including our custodial and cafeteria staff, school nurse and counselors, crossing guard, office staff and many others!!

If you would like to contribute you can give either through PayPal at sagamoreh...@gmail.com or by leaving cash in the envelope in the main office. Any amount is appreciated.

Thanks for helping us show our staff how much we appreciate all they’ve done to help our students this year!

Susan Lindsey

Sent from my iPhone