Teacher Appreciation Week April 29-May 3

Carrie Fuoco

Apr 27, 2019, 8:54:52 AM4/27/19
to grad...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org
Hello Parents!

Just a friendly reminder about Teacher Appreciation Week next week! We are starting off the the week by bringing Sweet Treats for our wonderful teachers and staff. Please bring your sweet treats (or healthy treats too) Monday morning during drop-off in the teacher's lounge.

Wednesday we will shower our teachers and staff with flowers! Please bring flowers to the front of the school in the morning. We will be making arrangements for all of the staff and teachers in the school.

**please let me know if you can volunteer Wednesday morning to help make arrangements. Many hands make light work!**

Thank you for all that you do!

Carrie