SAGAMORE HILLS AUCTION DONATIONS

Rachel E. Conrad

Mar 5, 2020, 5:34:54 PM3/5/20
to grad...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org

Hello Sagamore Parents,

I am on the auction committee and we are still actively soliciting donations from parents/family/friends/businesses. The auction is at the end of this month (March 28th) and we are making a final push for auction items. To date, about 12 families have donated some AWESOME items towards the auction, but I know that we can do better!!! So many of you have talents – now is the time to show them off.

·       Do you like to bake? – Donate a custom-made cake or baking class for students or parents).

·       Do you play an instrument? – Donate music lessons

·       Do you have un-used gift cards? – We’ll take them

·       Do you have season tickets to a sporting event? – Donate a game

·       Do you have new, un-used household items that take up too much space in your home, but you don’t know what to do with them? We’ll take them.

100% of the proceeds from the auction go directly to the school and they are vital to the continued success of our school.

Click here to complete the donation form:  https://forms.gle/Z7hMojqRiEipVo6n7

Also, it’s not too early to purchase tickets - Get Your Tickets Now- Click HERE! I hope to see you there.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! Thanks for your continued support of Sagamore Hills.

Rachel E. Conrad
Dorough & Dorough, LLC
Attorneys at Law
160 Clairemont Ave, Suite 650

Decatur, Georgia  30030
Telephone: (404) 687-9977
Facsimile: (404) 687-0011
E-Mail: r...@dorough.com
www.dorough.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission and the attachments accompanying it may contain confidential information from the law firm of Dorough & Dorough, LLC which is protected by the attorney-client communication privilege or the work product privilege. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  Any unauthorized interception of this transmission is illegal under the law.  If you have received this transmission in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the transmission.