Jan 22nd- Third Grade Wonderful Wednesday

yvette roshto

Jan 13, 2020, 11:16:48 AM1/13/20
to gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org

Third Grade Wonderful Wednesday January 22nd

Third Grade hosts Wonderful Wednesday on January 22! This is a great way to show all of the Sagamore Teachers and Staff how much we appreciate all they do! We will be serving Oak Grove Market Lasagna as a main dish. We need your help with providing additional items and making our lunch a success!

Sign up below and contact Yvette Roshto (yro...@hotmail.com) if you have any questions. Please have everything delivered by 10:30-10:45 am. If you'd like to drop-off food in the AM on your way to work we will have someone at the school from 7:30 - 8:00 am. Thanks for your help!

yvette roshto

Jan 18, 2020, 10:41:04 AM1/18/20
to gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, yvette roshto
Hello!
We still need volunteers for Wonderful Wednesday. Please consider signing up to bring a salad, or help with the carpool collection, set-up and clean-up.
The teachers really look forward to this event and have already been asking what's on the menu!  http://sagamorehills.bringit.bz/public/685f28

yvette roshto

Jan 21, 2020, 12:03:52 PM1/21/20
to gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org

Wonderful Wednesday is TOMORROW and we still need help!
There are several VERY IMPORTANT volunteer opportunities open.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help out!

Yvette

Third Grade Wonderful Wednesday Tomorrow!!