Specials Teachers & Staff Holiday Gifts

Carrie Fuoco

Dec 8, 2019, 8:44:41 AM12/8/19
to grad...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, Grade 5 at Sagamore Hills Elementary School
Hi Sagamore Families,

We are asking for your generosity one last time before winter break. We are currently collecting money to give holiday gifts for all of Sagamore's staff. Last May, this effort provided generous gifts to more than 40 staff members--including custodians, cafeteria staff, crossing guard, counselors, administration, the school nurse, the special education team---and many more!!! We are hopeful we can do it again!

Your class dues cover gifts for your child's teacher and partially fund specials teachers (art, music, PE, STEM, technology and library).
If you have not yet paid your class dues, please reach out to your room parent.

Gifts for the staff gift fund can be sent via PayPal to Carrie Fuoco at carrie...@gmail.com and note for "school wide staff gifts".Or cash gifts can be left in the envelope in the front office.

Thank you!
Carrie