Spots Available---Family Pictures with Ken Rada-- This Weekend!

Communications of PTA at Sagamore Hills Elementary School

Oct 15, 2019, 4:36:45 PM10/15/19
to Grade Pre-kindergarten at Sagamore Hills Elementary School, Grade Kindergarten at Sagamore Hills Elementary School, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, Grade 4 at Sagamore Hills Elementary School, Grade 5 at Sagamore Hills Elementary School
Hi Sagamore--

We have had several last-minute cancelations for family photos with Ken Rada and now have spots we need to fill for both Saturday and Sunday this coming weekend. For only a $40 sitting fee donated to the PTA, you can get a great set of professional family pictures (and then choose what pictures you want to buy). Ken is gracious enough to offer his skills at this great price, so we'd really like to have all of the spots filled!
Please check out the link below to select a day/time.

Thanks,

Sagamore Hills PTA

--
Susan Lindsey