SHE school supplies for next year

1 view

Communications of PTA at Sagamore Hills Elementary School

May 17, 2019, 10:08:52 AM5/17/19
to Grade Pre-kindergarten at Sagamore Hills Elementary School, Grade Kindergarten at Sagamore Hills Elementary School, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, Grade 4 at Sagamore Hills Elementary School
Hi parents - if you are remaining at Sagamore next year, we wanted to share with you the school supply lists for the fall. This list will remain posted on the pta website home page so you can access it anytime you need.

However, Sagamore participates in a program that allows you to purchase EVERYTHING on your child's supply list NOW and it will be waiting for them in their classroom on the first day in fall.  I have personally done this for a few years now and I never regret not having to battle the crowds 2 days before school starts looking for the particular size scissors or pocket folder!

If you would like to order your supplies and enjoy your final days of summer doing something fun - Please go HERE (enter school code 84229 and your child's grade in the fall)
or see the attached flier!  You must order online via the link and the deadline is June 1st so get it crossed off your list today!

Have a great last week of school next week everyone!
--
Kira Kuhn-Elmore
Communications, 2017-2019

2019-2020 SHE SchoolKidz Flyer for Backpacks FINAL.pdf