Show your support for our healthcare/frontline heroes!

Carrie Fuoco

Apr 26, 2020, 10:27:09 PM4/26/20
to gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, grad...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, thankyouf...@gmail.com

 Hi Sagamore Families,

Below is a program that a friend of mine started to let our healthcare and frontline heroes know that we appreciate them. It’s easy! Hope you can submit a picture showing your appreciation.

As our communities are contemplating reopening and working on how to resume our daily lives, our healthcare workers remain on the front lines putting their lives on hold and their safety at risk to continue to care for us. They have been tirelessly working to care for their communities and they will keep fighting to keep us well. Let us not forget to thank them for their efforts and to continue to encourage them in what are sure to be many long days ahead!

In order to keep up efforts to socially distance we have teamed up with PixStar (https://www.pix-star.com/) to bring a constantly updating feed of photo messages of thanks and encouragement to frontline healthcare workers in the ERs and ICUs of our communities and I am asking for your help in making sure they are inundated with positive messages!

PLEASE EMAIL YOUR PHOTO MESSAGES OF THANKS & ENCOURAGEMENT TO:

thankyouf...@gmail.com

Your photos will be sent directly to frontline healthcare workers via the Digital Photo Frames PixStar has donated. We are starting these efforts in a few hospitals where we have received clearance to manage the photos and bring in the frames but hope to expand to as many hospitals as possible in the coming weeks! If you are connected to a hospital you would like to work to expand these efforts to please reach out to Colleen McLaughlin at thankyouf...@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance for your photo submissions!

#InThisTogether

image1.jpeg
Sent from my iPhone