pizza sales at STEM night

Kira Kuhn-Elmore

Jan 31, 2020, 12:17:52 PM1/31/20
to grad...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org
The 4th grade will be selling pizza ($2 a slice) along with waters ($1) and maybe some other treats at STEM night Tuesday 2/4 - so no stress  feeding the kids after you get home - just grab a slice at school! The $ raised is for next years 5th grade graduation costs so it is going to a worthy cause. Thanks for your support!

Also - any current 4th grade parents that can lend a hand getting this together and taking a little time to help sell - please let me know!  We could use a few volunteers to share the load of helping raise these funds so it's not the same parents every time.  It takes a village and this benefits our whole grade -  so please pitch in!

Thanks so much,
Kira Elmore
Penny's Mom