Home stretch! Holiday Sweets & Staff Gifts!

Carrie Fuoco

Dec 17, 2019, 8:41:32 AM12/17/19
to grad...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, Grade 5 at Sagamore Hills Elementary School
We are in the home stretch to Winter Break! I am so grateful for this community and how you show love and appreciation for our wonderful Sagamore Staff. A couple of things coming up:

Staff Gifts: We are still collecting for holiday gifts for all of Sagamore's staff. Gifts can be sent via PayPal to Carrie Fuoco at carrie...@gmail.com or via Venmo to Susan Lindsey at @philsusanlindsey.....or cash gifts can be left in the envelope in the office.

Wonderful Wednesday Sweet Treats for Teachers: Please bring your sweet treats (or healthy ones too) tomorrow to the teachers lounge during drop-off or throughout the day.

Thank you for all you do!!

Carrie