Trivia Night Volunteers

Fundraising of PTA at Sagamore Hills Elementary School

Apr 22, 2019, 10:25:39 PM4/22/19
to gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, grad...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, ptab...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org
 Hi All,

Trivia Night is coming up and we need your help setting up, cashiering, and cleaning up.  Please sign up for a shift if you are able to.

Remember to buy your Trivia tickets and Raffle tickets today. You do not have to be present at the event to win the raffle, so buy those tickets.  We will also be selling raffle tickets at the Art Show.

Thanks so much,
Maria

--
Maria Baumstark
Fundraising, 2017-2019

Kira Kuhn-Elmore

Apr 26, 2019, 4:35:39 PM4/26/19
to fundr...@sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, grad...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, gra...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org, ptab...@groups.sagamorehillspta.org
Hi everyone- we still need folks to help make the event a success tomorrow! If you are coming for the trivia - would you consider helping out? https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0C4CA8A923AB9-trivia

Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone
--