SPIKE custom instruction

victor araújo

Sep 23, 2021, 3:26:53 PM9/23/21
to RISC-V SW Dev
Hi all,

I'm trying to implement a new custom instruction to spike, but almost everything I've found online seems to be outdated. I know there are some discussions on this mail list related to this topic, I wanna know if anyone have a guide or a tutorial that is actually updated about this.

Thanks!

Tommy Murphy

Sep 23, 2021, 4:20:46 PM9/23/21
to victor araújo, RISC-V SW Dev
You don't clarify what you've looked at so far that is outdated.
What about this?