Call for participation: RISC-V LLVM working session, San Jose __Oct 20__ (changed date)

Alex Bradbury

Sep 29, 2017, 4:38:36 AM9/29/17
to RISC-V SW Dev
[Reposting with a new title now the date has been changed. Sorry for
any confusion!]

At next month's LLVM Developers' Meeting I'm holding a "birds of a
feather session" focused on the coordination of RISC-V work in LLVM
family projects.
https://2017llvmdevmtg.sched.com/event/CMiv/co-ordinating-risc-v-development-in-llvm.
If you're planning to attend the LLVM Dev Meeting and are interested
in RISC-V, you should definitely come along. Please participate in the
thread on llvm-dev if you'd like to propose topics
<http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2017-September/117832.html>.

On the day after the Dev Meeting (Friday October 20th), I'm organising a
longer working session. This will be held at a Qualcomm location in San Jose,
between approximately 10am-4pm. Anyone interested in contributing to RISC-V
support in LLVM projects is incredibly welcome. Food and refreshments will be
provided.

__Please email me at a...@lowrisc.org to confirm attendance__

his session will be implementation focused (i.e.
hacking, white-boarding). Just to manage expectations: if you're
looking for a sit-down tutorial introduction to LLVM, it's not this
event. That's hopefully something we can organise in the future
though.

Best,

Alex