valgrind-3.18.1 package not supporting for RISC-V

Billa Surendra

Mar 30, 2022, 2:41:23 AM3/30/22
to RISC-V SW Dev
Dear All,

I am trying to install the valgrind-3.18.1 package on RISC-V Linux, but it's giving an unsupported host architecture error message.

Error:
checking for a supported version of gcc... ok (7.3.1)
checking build system type... riscv64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... riscv64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for a supported CPU... no (riscv64)
configure: error: Unsupported host architecture. Sorry

If anyone ported Valgrindpackage for RISC-V architecture, please help me out.

Thanks
Billa

Tommy Murphy

Mar 30, 2022, 2:52:12 AM3/30/22
to Billa Surendra, RISC-V SW Dev

John Leidel

Mar 30, 2022, 7:06:11 AM3/30/22
to Tommy Murphy, Billa Surendra, RISC-V SW Dev
Billa, the support is very experimental.  We’ve tried this:

It compiles and runs on our Unmatched systems, but lacks most of the interesting features.

-- John D. Leidel

On Mar 30, 2022, at 1:52 AM, Tommy Murphy <tommy_...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Any use?