Aug 21, 2018, 11:54:04 AM8/21/18
Sign in to reply to author
Sign in to forward
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Sign in to report message as abuse
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to Jim Wilson, binu...@sourceware.org, pat...@groups.riscv.org, Ana Pazos, Alex Bradbury
Current assembler will accept empty operand for fence and rounding
mode, such as "fence ," or "fadd.s fa1,fa1,fa1,", it cause by strncmp
with zero length in arg_lookup function.
This patch including the fix and add 2 test cases for that, those case
was explored by LLVM's MC fuzzer testing tool developed by Ana's team
2018-08-21 Kito Cheng <ki...@andestech.com
* config/tc-riscv.c (arg_lookup): Checking
lenght before look up.
* testsuite/gas/riscv/fence-fail.d: New file.
* testsuite/gas/riscv/fence-fail.l: Likewise.
* testsuite/gas/riscv/fence-fail.s: Likewise.
* testsuite/gas/riscv/rouding-fail.d: Likewise.
* testsuite/gas/riscv/rouding-fail.l: Likewise.
* testsuite/gas/riscv/rouding-fail.s: Likewise.