Public Review for RISC-V Profiles RVI20, RVA20, RVA22

Krste Asanovic

Oct 25, 2022, 3:30:01 PM10/25/22
to tech-a...@lists.riscv.org, tech-a...@lists.riscv.org
We are delighted to announce the start of the public review period for the RISC-V Profiles RVI20, RVA20, RVA22.

The 45-day review period begins today, October 25, and ends on December 9 (inclusive).

These Profiles are described in the v0.8 PDF spec available at
https://github.com/riscv/riscv-profiles/releases/download/v0.8/profiles.pdf

which was generated from the source available in the following GitHub repo:
https://github.com/riscv/riscv-profiles/

To respond to the public review, please either email comments to the public isa-dev mailing list or add issues and/or pull requests (PRs) to the Profiles GitHub repo: https://github.com/riscv/riscv-profiles/. We welcome all input and appreciate your time and effort in helping us by reviewing the specification.

During the public review period, corrections, comments, and suggestions, will be gathered for review by the Profiles Task Group. Any minor corrections and/or uncontroversial changes will be incorporated into the specification. Any remaining issues or proposed changes will be addressed in the public review summary report. If there are no issues that require incompatible changes to the public review specification, the updated specification will be approved and ratified by the RISC-V Technical Steering Committee and the RISC-V Board of Directors.

Thanks to all the contributors for all their hard work.

Krste Asanović
Chair, Profiles Task Group