Re: [RISC-V tech-announce] Public Review for Zaamo and Zalrsc Standard Extensions

Ved Shanbhogue

Mar 28, 2024, 8:43:50 AMMar 28
to isa...@groups.riscv.org, tech-a...@lists.riscv.org
Greetings !

The review period for Zaamo and Zalrsc concluded on March 27.

During the review Anders Lindren asked [1] for a reference
to Zacas specification to be included and an update was made
to the bibliography section [3]. Anders noted that subextensions
create more combinations for tools/libraries and asked if there
are HW that provide Zalrsc. This was discussed in issue #11 [2].

We extend our thanks to all who contributed valuable insights
during the review.

regards
ved

[1] https://github.com/riscv/riscv-zaamo-zalrsc/issues/10