Reg : Zcmp Extension ( cm.push and cm.pop instruction )

leo thomas

Feb 8, 2024, 4:10:42 AMFeb 8
to RISC-V ISA Dev
Hello Guys ,

I am trying to understand zcmp extenstion specifically cm.push and cm.pop instruction , if you guys have the .cgf file and arch test (test macro), can you please share them , it would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Tommy Murphy

Feb 8, 2024, 5:40:09 AMFeb 8
to leo thomas, RISC-V ISA Dev
Doesn't the spec explain things adequately?

Might there be some additional info in the GitGub issues, although I would expect that anything significant would have been integrated into/dealt with in the spec itself?

Also, maybe this PR is relevant to your question?