Privileged Specification 1.12 Public Review Begins Today

Stephano Cetola

Sep 16, 2021, 7:54:51 PM9/16/21
to isa...@groups.riscv.org
We are delighted to announce that several specifications have been
opened to public review. All of these specifications add functionality
to the RISC-V Privileged Specification.

With 10 privileged specifications in total, we have broken this public
review up into pieces for two reasons. First, we’d like to ensure that
each specification receives a focused and thorough review. Second, if
any of these specifications require rework before ratification, we do
not want that to hold up any of the others.

As a reminder, the public review period is 45 days. Depending on the
specification, comments are either accepted on the mailing list, or
possibly also in the GitHub repository for the given specification.
See the public review emails for each specification for more
information. The public review period for these specifications ends
Sunday October 31, 2021.

We’d like to thank all the Task Group and Committee chairs and their
members for all their hard work and dedication to writing and
reviewing these specifications.

Kind Regards,
Stephano
--
Stephano Cetola
Director of Technical Programs

Stephano Cetola

Sep 17, 2021, 4:30:49 PM9/17/21
to RISC-V ISA Dev
For those reviewing multiple specs I've compiled a list of all the PDFs into one place:

Cheers,
Stephano