[CFP] Talk proposal submission for RISC-V Summit China 2022 is still open!

Wei Wu (吴伟)

Jun 29, 2022, 4:10:47 AM6/29/22
to isa...@groups.riscv.org
Hi all,

There are 5 days remaining for submission. Hurry up!

What is RISC-V Summit China 2022?

The RISC-V International, ShanghaiTech University and Institute of
Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences will hold the second annual
RISC-V Summit China online from Aug 24 to 26, 2022. The Summit is a
major international event promoting RISC-V, bringing together the
community for a multi-track conference, tutorials, exhibitions and
more. Last year we had more than 1500 attendees in-person and more
than 30k attendees online. According to the current COVID-19
prevention policy in China, the Summit will be held virtual(online)
this year.
This year’s conference program will feature exciting new projects and
implementations, technical capabilities and commercial
implementations. The call for speakers for the RISC-V Summit is open
through June 3 to July 2 and speakers will be notified before July 25.
To submit your speaking proposal for the RISC-V Summit and learn more
about the formats and types of sessions, submission guidelines and
deadlines, please visit:
https://easychair.org/cfp/RVSC2022

I'm not in mainland China. Can I join in?

No problem! RISC-V Summit China 2022 is an online conference.
We provide online meetings and accept both live and recorded speech.

How to submit a speech?
========================

You can submit your talk proposal using either easychair or email:

- Submit through easychair: https://easychair.org/cfp/RVSC2022
- or send me an email directly: wuwe...@iscas.ac.cn

If you have more than one speech, please submit them individually.

What information should be included in the submission?

1. Your name, contact method, organization,title ( 1-2 speakers ).
2. Abstract of the speech/talk. **The slides are not necessary in the
submission.**

If you have more than one speech, please submit individually.

Important Dates
----------------

- Submission Open: June 3, 2022
- Submission Deadline: July 2, 2022 (AoE)
- Author Notification: July 25, 2022
- Final Agenda Announcement: July 30, 2022
- Summit Open: Aug 24 – Aug 26, 2022

Is my topic ok for the conference?
------------------------------------

Topics (Includes and not limited to)
• Applications, Application Verticals (AI, IoT, Autonomous,
Intelligent Systems, etc.)
• Architecture
• Security- Software Ecosystem
• Emulation, Simulation
• Debugging + Tracing
• Commercial and/or Open Source Implementations
• Domain-specific Architecture, Purpose-built Accelerators
• Education
• Testing
• Benchmarking

Format and Types of Speech
-----------------------------

- Talks / Lectures (1-2 speakers): Talks/Lectures are case studies or
issue-oriented presentations on original research, groundbreaking
ideas, or insights on future trends. Sessions should provide concrete
examples, and contain both practical and theoretical information. No
sales pitches, product launches/announcements. Each talk will have
25-minutes for presentation and 5-minutes QA.
- Showcases: Showcases are sessions focused around product
announcements and ecosystem developments for the organizations driving
the development of RISC-V technology.
- Panels: Panels are 30 or 50 minutes sessions, during which 4-6
panelists participate in a moderated discussion on a specific topic or
theme. Panelists should offer differing viewpoints or experiences to
help foster a dynamic discussion. Panel submissions should only list
panelists and a moderator that have confirmed their participation
within the proposal.
- Tutorials: Tutorials may be interactive/hands-on and the focus is on
education/training of participants on various technical topics. Please
note technical requirements with submission.
- Keynotes: Strategic/visionary/forward thinking presentations.
Typically 20 to 25 minutes in length. No QA scheduled for keynotes.
- Poster Sessions: Brief presentation and informal conversations about
research topic. Posters displayed during networking reception.

I have a secret RISC-V project that I can not discuss it until August, 2022

Don't worry! There is a session named "Big RISC-V Announcements",
which accepts innovative, shining, disruptive projects/products until
the opening of the conference.

Where is the conference website?
=================================

The website of RVWC2021 will be online in July:

https://www.riscv-summit-china.com

We are also preparing more information and will post links on riscv.org.

I am not a speaker, I just want to join the conference

Attendee registration will be open after July 25, 2022.

I have a question. Where to ask?

Feel free to drop me an email if you have any questions: wuwe...@iscas.ac.cn

--
Best wishes,