Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Ved Shanbhogue

no leída,
21 feb 2024, 11:48:1921 feb
a isa...@groups.riscv.org,tech-a...@lists.riscv.org
Greetings!

We are delighted to announce the commencement of the public review
period for the B Fast Track Extension specification. The 30-day review
period begins today, February 21, and concludes on March 22. This
extension officially standardizes a "B" extension that represents
the collection of already ratified Zba, Zbb, and Zbs extensions and
establishes an official definition of the misa.B bit.

The specification is available for download as a PDF here:
https://github.com/riscv/riscv-b/releases/download/v1.0-rc2/riscv-b.pdf

This document originates from the source available in the GitHub
repository: https://github.com/riscv/riscv-b

To respond to the public review, please either email comments to the
public RISC-V ISA-Dev mailing list at isa...@groups.riscv.org or add
issues to the GitHub repo: https://github.com/riscv/riscv-b/issues

Should you encounter any issues accessing the document or the GitHub
links, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are eager to provide
assistance or furnish the document in an alternative format upon request.

We value all feedback and appreciate your contribution toward refining
this specification.

Throughout the public review period, we will collect corrections,
comments, and suggestions for consideration by the Unprivileged ISA
Committee. Minor corrections and/or non-controversial changes will be
incorporated into the specification directly. Any unresolved issues or
proposed modifications will be detailed in the public review summary
report. Assuming no issues necessitate incompatible changes to the
specification under review, the Privileged and Unprivileged ISA
Committees will propose that the updated specifications be ratified by
both the RISC-V Technical Steering Committee and the RISC-V Board of
Directors.

We extend our gratitude to all contributors for their dedicated
efforts.

Regards,
Ved Shanbhogue

Ved Shanbhogue

no leída,
23 mar 2024, 16:44:3423 mar
a RISC-V ISA Dev,Ved Shanbhogue,tech-a...@lists.riscv.org
Greetings !

The review period for the B standard extension concluded on March 22.
We appreciate your participation in the review process.

regards,
Ved

Responder a todos
Responder al autor