Processors that implement Svpbmt

Michael Zoran

Jan 22, 2023, 1:43:32 AM1/22/23
to RISC-V ISA Dev
Anybody know of any processor implementations that support Svpbmt?   Possibly anything from SiFive?

Tommy Murphy

Jan 22, 2023, 9:00:52 AM1/22/23
to Michael Zoran, RISC-V ISA Dev
I presume that you mean ASIC or FPGA RISC-V implementations rather than simulator implementations such as QEMU, Spike etc.?

Michael Zoran

Jan 22, 2023, 4:24:54 PM1/22/23
to RISC-V ISA Dev, Tommy Murphy, Michael Zoran

Yes, I'm only interested in ASIC.  Not FPGA implementations.

Michael Zoran

Jan 22, 2023, 4:25:45 PM1/22/23
to RISC-V ISA Dev, Michael Zoran, Tommy Murphy
A simulator implementation isn't what I'm looking for at this point either.

Tommy Murphy

Jan 23, 2023, 6:08:51 AM1/23/23
to Michael Zoran, RISC-V ISA Dev, Michael Zoran

Bruce Hoult

Jan 28, 2023, 4:38:39 AM1/28/23
to Tommy Murphy, Michael Zoran, RISC-V ISA Dev
Which raises the question of whether the OP wants RTL or an off the shelf chip :-)

Michael Zoran

Jan 28, 2023, 10:01:49 AM1/28/23
to RISC-V ISA Dev, Bruce Hoult, Michael Zoran, RISC-V ISA Dev, Tommy Murphy
I'm looking for a dev board.

I ordered one from starfive and I'm trying to get a hold of the new one from sifive.

Tommy Murphy

Jan 28, 2023, 10:32:34 AM1/28/23
to Michael Zoran, RISC-V ISA Dev, Bruce Hoult, Michael Zoran, RISC-V ISA Dev
What StarFive CPU implements Svpbmt?

Michael Zoran

Jan 28, 2023, 10:42:41 AM1/28/23
to RISC-V ISA Dev, Tommy Murphy, Bruce Hoult, Michael Zoran, RISC-V ISA Dev
As far as I know, it doesn't.

The in development Hifive Pro from sifive apparently does.