number of iterations coremark

ahmad othman

Nov 17, 2021, 3:22:59 AM11/17/21
to RISC-V ISA Dev
hi,
i am trying to change the number of iterations in this coremark wrapper
how come that number of iterations is 40000 and how can i change it.
i tried to change Iterations=10 in MAK file but it didnt change anything.
can anyone help?

Tommy Murphy

Nov 17, 2021, 4:33:14 AM11/17/21
to ahmad othman, RISC-V ISA Dev
I don't think that this is a relevant question for the isa-dev or hw-dev lists but, in any case, did you try this?

ahmad othman

Nov 17, 2021, 12:28:22 PM11/17/21
to RISC-V ISA Dev, Tommy Murphy, ahmad othman
its not, anyway yes i tried but when i run Spike pk coremark.riscv i still have 40 000 as number of iterations.
thank you and sorry for any inconvenient.
-ahmad

Tommy Murphy

Nov 17, 2021, 1:59:52 PM11/17/21
to ahmad othman, RISC-V ISA Dev, ahmad othman
What about if you pass the number of iterations to the (non bare metal) program at runtime?

ahmad othman

Nov 25, 2021, 7:03:47 AM11/25/21
to RISC-V ISA Dev, Tommy Murphy, ahmad othman
unfortunately it didnt work for me. now I'm confuse about the isa simulator, I mean when I change iteration the results should change or I am mistaken.
I know its not relevant to isa-dev but I really appreciate the help.
thank you very much