chipyard-SmallBoom-Transplantation

李林

Mar 13, 2023, 3:23:47 AM3/13/23
to RISC-V HW Dev
Now we have used chipyard to generate a SmallBoom core and also generate the bitstream about the vcu118 board, but our existing fpga board is zynq series and we want to put the generated bitstream on top of the zynq board to test it, so does anyone know how to generate the bitstream related to the zynq-fpga board?

Tommy Murphy

Mar 13, 2023, 3:55:32 AM3/13/23
to 李林, RISC-V HW Dev
This repo is deprecated but might still contain some useful pointers?

kr...@sifive.com

Mar 15, 2023, 6:46:05 PM3/15/23
to 李林, RISC-V HW Dev

This should be asked over on the Chipyard Google group rather than here,

Krste