request

Hossam Fouad

Mar 22, 2017, 6:58:12 AM3/22/17
to de...@groups.riscv.org
What is the easiest way to debug my assembly code please ?

Megan Wachs

Mar 22, 2017, 9:36:11 AM3/22/17
to Hossam Fouad, RISC-V Debug Group
What do you mean to debug it? Do you just want to see the code that was generated? Or step through the running code with GDB on a Spike? Or something else?

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 3:58 AM, Hossam Fouad <hossam....@gmail.com> wrote:
What is the easiest way to debug my assembly code please ?

Megan A. Wachs
Engineer | SiFive, Inc
300 Brannan St, Suite 403
San Francisco, CA  94107

Megan Wachs

Mar 22, 2017, 2:05:00 PM3/22/17
to Hossam Fouad, RISC-V Debug Group
(Replying to the whole group)

How are you running your code? Are you using Spike or some other implementation?

Thanks,
Megan

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 10:50 AM, Hossam Fouad <hossam....@gmail.com> wrote:
i mean debugging my assembly code step by step showing register in each steps