RISC-V glibc Port Submitted to Upstream

Palmer Dabbelt

Jun 14, 2017, 2:46:00 PM6/14/17
to sw-...@groups.riscv.org, Darius Rad, Andrew Waterman
I just submitted a glibc patch set to the upstream mailing list, and pending
the code reviews I hope we will make it upstream by the 2.26 release slated for
early August. Darius, Andrew and I have offered to be maintainers of the port.

https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2017-06/msg00622.html

We currently also have Linux patches in progress, which have been progressing
well. I hope we'll be able to make it into the 4.14 release, though 4.13 might
still be a possibility. With any luck I'll be able to get through another
round of code review in the next week or so and then we'll see how well we're
doing.

Thanks to everyone for all your help!