Call for participation: Compliance TG

Marcela Zachariasova

Jun 9, 2017, 4:20:25 AM6/9/17
to hw-...@groups.riscv.org, sw-...@groups.riscv.org

Hi everyone,

based on the last RISC-V workshop in Shanghai, a new task group aiming at creating compliance test suite for RISC-V implementations was formed.

As a chair of this group, I would like to invite you to participate.

The main goals of this group for now are these:

  1. to define the form of formal specification for compliance tests,
  2. to define organization of files and versioning,
  3. to define the form of tests themselves,
  4. to define suitable coverage metrics for tests,
  5. to clearly distinguish between verification vs. compliance.

If you are willing to help us with these goals, do not hesitate to contact me or request the membership of Compliance TG.

Best regards,

--
Marcela Zachariasova
Head of Verification