DAC presentation slides (survey results on RISC V implementations)

已查看 248 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Guy Lemieux

未读,
2017年6月23日 12:39:592017/6/23
收件人 RISC-V ISA Dev、RISC-V HW Dev
Hi,

I'm attaching my DAC presentation which includes the survey results on various RISC V implementations that are available in the ecosystem. These slides will be available on the DAC website in a few months (!).

I'll forward the detailed survey results to the RISC V Marketting Committee. I know they are planning their own survey, and these results will help their planning.

A big thank you to all who filled out the survey, and thanks to Andrew Waterman, Krste Asanovic and Yunsup Lee for sharing their slides and providing feedback on my slides.

Ciao,
Guy
2017-06-20 DAC VectorBlox RISC V pdf.pdf

Tommy Thorn

未读,
2017年6月23日 13:24:002017/6/23
收件人 Ouabache Designworks、Guy Lemieux、RISC-V ISA Dev、RISC-V HW Dev
Arrghh.  It's missing an 'm' :(

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 10:22 AM, Ouabache Designworks <z3qm...@gmail.com> wrote:

John Eaton

Samuel Falvo II

未读,
2017年6月24日 00:08:122017/6/24
收件人 Guy Lemieux、RISC-V ISA Dev、RISC-V HW Dev
kresetelcomputer.github.io/krestel

My repo is misspelled quite badly; this is the correct URL:

kestrelcomputer.github.io/kestrel

(As a useful mnemonic, just remember it's named after a bird of prey. :) )

--
Samuel A. Falvo II

Guy Lemieux

未读,
2017年6月30日 17:31:132017/6/30
收件人 RISC-V ISA Dev、RISC-V HW Dev
My apologies for the project URL typos ... they are now fixed and I am re-posting the final slides here.

Thanks for filling in the surveys!

Guy

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 9:38 AM, Guy Lemieux <glem...@vectorblox.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm attaching my DAC presentation which includes the survey results on
> various RISC V implementations that are available in the ecosystem. These
> slides will be available on the DAC website in a few months (!).
>
> I'll forward the detailed survey results to the RISC V Marketting Committee.
> I know they are planning their own survey, and these results will help their
> planning.
>
> A big thank you to all who filled out the survey, and thanks to Andrew
> Waterman, Krste Asanovic and Yunsup Lee for sharing their slides and
> providing feedback on my slides.
>
> Ciao,
> Guy

Samuel A. Falvo II

2017-06-20 DAC VectorBlox RISC V pdf.pdf

Guy Lemieux

未读,
2017年7月4日 03:40:412017/7/4
收件人 高野茂幸、RISC-V HW Dev、RISC-V ISA Dev
It's not based on XNOR/popcount. It's for binary weights with uint8 activations.

Details on the binary-weight accelerator are in the attached paper.
The paper will soon be posted to arxiv.org here:
https://arxiv.org/html/1704.08802

Guy

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 11:28 AM, 高野茂幸 <adaptive...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guy-San,
>
> I am interested in how implementing an xnor and pop count in your Binary NN
> Accelerator
> Is cross point and inverter select corresponds the xnor?
> Or inherently not implementation of xnor and pop count?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> S.Takano
>

> 2017年6月24日(土) 1:40 Guy Lemieux <glem...@vectorblox.com>:
>> --