Introduction to mds-core: 4/29 1pm ET / 10am PT

Jascha Franklin-Hodge

Apr 21, 2020, 4:31:00 PM4/21/20
to mds-announce, mds-city-services
Hello, MDS working groups and community members.

Back in February, we shared our plans to bring the mds-core reference implementation under management by the OMF City Services working group. You can read about mds-core and the original transition plan here.  Our goal is to make this code accessible and useful to more MDS stakeholders and to grow the broader community of contributors.

As part of the transition, we've asked LADOT's contractor E&A give an introduction to the mds-core codebase and architecture. Next week, 4/29 at 1pm ET / 10am PT, we are hosting a technical webinar where Mark Maxham from E&A will talk about the status of the transition and give an overview of the function, code, and design of mds-core software package.

Zoom details:

Meeting ID: 994 7246 1200
Password: YEgL1qfy
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)

We plan to record the session for those who are unable to attend. We may also hold additional sessions if there are more questions than we can cover next week or if there are areas that would benefit from a deeper dive.

Thanks,

Jascha Franklin-Hodge
Executive Director

Jascha Franklin-Hodge

Apr 29, 2020, 9:51:23 AM4/29/20
to mds-announce, mds-city-services
Hi, folks. Just a reminder that we'll have our introduction to mds-core today at 1pm ET / 10am PT.  Meeting details below.

Jascha Franklin-Hodge
Executive Director

Jascha Franklin-Hodge

Apr 29, 2020, 4:01:03 PM4/29/20
to mds-announce, mds-city-services
Thanks for everyone who was able to join today and to Mark Maxham for presenting. For those who weren't able to attend, you can view the recording here:

Password: 3v.+%!&K

Thanks,

Jascha Franklin-Hodge
Executive Director

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 9:51 AM, Jascha Franklin-Hodge <jas...@openmobilityfoundation.org> wrote:
Hi, folks. Just a reminder that we'll have our introduction to mds-core today at 1pm ET / 10am PT.  Meeting details below.

Jascha Franklin-Hodge
Executive Director

Jascha Franklin-Hodge

Apr 29, 2020, 5:10:46 PM4/29/20
to mds-announce, mds-city-services
Apologies, but I shared a broken Zoom link. Here is the correct link for today's mds-core webinar:

Access Password: 7I!6j#E1

Jascha Franklin-Hodge
Executive Director