OMF Reconciliation Overview Webinar

Michael Schnuerle

May 20, 2020, 10:03:54 AM5/20/20
to mds-announce
Mark Maxham from the API Reconciliation Working Group will do a joint presentation to the Working Groups (Provider, City Services) and others about the reconciliation of the MDS APIs for the 1.0.0. release, on May 27 at 10am PT/1pm ET.

See issue #271 for details and updates: https://github.com/openmobilityfoundation/mobility-data-specification/issues/271

A pull request will be ready by May 25 for you to review and comment on, and we can discuss details and get your feedback on the webinar.

If you can't make the webinar, the recording will be sent out later.

This event is on the public OMF calendar, and here are the call-in details:

Time: May 27, 2020 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87619556982?pwd=ekl5dnhXRVJHNEg3ZlJvZHcwTzYzUT09

Meeting ID: 876 1955 6982
Password: 93I32d2Wk9

One tap mobile
+13126266799,,87619556982#,,1#,428444# US

Meeting ID: 876 1955 6982
Password: 428444

Thanks,

Michael Schnuerle
Director of Open Source Operations

Michael Schnuerle

May 26, 2020, 4:43:22 PM5/26/20
to mds-announce
We have a draft pull request in the OMF MDS repo now.  View the changes here:

We'll discuss together on tomorrow's webinar - the target audience is our OMF working groups, but anyone can participate.  The meeting will be recorded and posted afterwards.

Michael S