UVI to GSD rename

Kurt Seifried

Dec 10, 2021, 11:32:25 AM12/10/21
to GSD Discussion Group
In line with the rename of UVI to GSD (UVI is a terrible name, GlobalSecurityDatabase is nice and simple, you know what it is like a Gin and Tonic) on Dec 17 2021 I'll be renaming all the files in https://github.com/cloudsecurityalliance/gsd-database from "UVI-YEAR-NUMBER" to "GSD-YEAR-NUMBER" and within the files the "uvi" stanza will be renamed to "gsd" and the "UVI-YEAR-NUMBER" will be renamed to "GSD-YEAR-NUMBER" so you have a week to update software/strongly object and tell me why I need to push it back further.

I've also renamed the list from u...@groups.cloudsecurityalliance.org to g...@groups.cloudsecurityalliance.org as you may have noticed.

Kurt Seifried (He/Him)
Chief Blockchain Officer and Director of Special Projects
Cloud Security Alliance