Any tools available for archiving URLs?

Josh Buker

Feb 28, 2022, 1:51:30 PMFeb 28
to GSD Discussion Group
We're looking for a tool, preferably SaaS, that allows the easy archival of URLs included in a GSD. Our goal is to save a snapshot of any URLs when added to a GSD, such that the original content remains retrievable and relevant even if the page later changes (e.g. gets replaced with a marketing page, or the domain no longer exists).

Kurt Seifried

Feb 28, 2022, 2:15:45 PMFeb 28
to Josh Buker, GSD Discussion Group

> On Feb 28, 2022, at 11:51 AM, 'Josh Buker' via GSD Discussion Group <g...@groups.cloudsecurityalliance.org> wrote:
>
> We're looking for a tool, preferably SaaS, that allows the easy archival of URLs included in a GSD. Our goal is to save a snapshot of any URLs when added to a GSD, such that the original content remains retrievable and relevant even if the page later changes (e.g. gets replaced with a marketing page, or the domain no longer exists).

Also I’ve contacted internet archive twice about their paid service but they reply once or twice and then go silent. I suspect we might end up running a bot and an S3 bucket or something, not the end of the world but I’d rather outsource it if we can do it cheaply.

-Kurt