[Infrastructure] Differences between Bylaws and SCWG charter

1 view

Inigo Barreira

Feb 22, 2024, 11:35:01 AMFeb 22
to Ben Wilson via Infrastructure

Hi,

Just realized, before sending the “formal” acceptance of a new member, and now realizing that has to go under a probationary period of 6 months, that when the charter indicates some of the sections of the Bylaws, these do not exist in the bylaws as such. For example, it´s indicated to comply with 3(a) or 3(b), but there´s nothing with that number in the Bylaws.

I don´t know if this is due to the change to the new web because the charter is from December and the bylaws hasn´t changed for some time, then I´m wondering if that´s part of the migration.

Regards

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA)

Feb 22, 2024, 11:39:34 AMFeb 22
to infrast...@cabforum.org
Inigo,

3(a) and 3(b) are referring to the SCWG Charter, not the Bylaws. BTW, the Bylaws were recently updated (July 2023).

Dimitris.

Inigo Barreira

Feb 22, 2024, 12:05:16 PMFeb 22
to Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA), infrast...@cabforum.org

Sorry, I´m overloaded with all the work on the SCWG and was reading too fast and didn´t do the “… Bylaws and section 3(a) …”

My bad.

Regards