Infrastructure mailing list migration

Martijn Katerbarg

Jun 13, 2024, 10:21:40 AMJun 13
to infrast...@groups.cabforum.org

All,

The infrastructure email list has now been migrated to Google Groups. infrast...@cabforum.org is now no longer being processed and will start bouncing messages.

To contact the infrastructure subcommittee, please use infrast...@groups.cabforum.org.

Regards,

Martijn

Jos Purvis

Jun 13, 2024, 10:27:54 AMJun 13
to infrast...@groups.cabforum.org

Jos Purvis | he/his/him | Security Architect | North Carolina, USA
fastly.com | LinkedIn
Fastly Global HQ: 475 Brannan St. Ste 300, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA

Martijn Katerbarg

Jun 13, 2024, 10:37:25 AMJun 13
to infrast...@groups.cabforum.org

Done!

Mailman has an emergency moderation option, with autoresponse. That’s been enabled. The attached is the bounce that is being sent out.

From: 'Jos Purvis' via Infrastructure (CA/B Forum) <infrast...@groups.cabforum.org>
Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 16:28
To: infrast...@groups.cabforum.org <infrast...@groups.cabforum.org>

On Jun 13, 2024 at 10:21:33, 'Martijn Katerbarg' via Infrastructure (CA/B Forum) <infrast...@groups.cabforum.org> wrote:

All,

The infrastructure email list has now been migrated to Google Groups. infrast...@cabforum.org is now no longer being processed and will start bouncing messages.

To contact the infrastructure subcommittee, please use infrast...@groups.cabforum.org.

Regards,

Martijn

Image removed by sender.

Jos Purvis | he/his/him | Security Architect | North Carolina, USA
fastly.com |
LinkedIn
Fastly Global HQ: 475 Brannan St. Ste 300, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA

Jos Purvis

Jun 13, 2024, 10:57:01 AMJun 13
to infrast...@groups.cabforum.org

Roman Fischer

Jun 14, 2024, 1:37:45 AMJun 14
to infrast...@groups.cabforum.org

Dear all,

(First, this is a test… 😉)

Second, I tried my fist baby-steps over on Github: To update the page https://cabforum.org/about/email-lists/ I created https://github.com/cabforum/cabforum.org/pull/130 ... Is this the right way to do this kind of thing? 🫣

Rgds
Roman

Martijn Katerbarg

Jun 14, 2024, 1:46:09 AMJun 14
to infrast...@groups.cabforum.org

Hi Roman,

It is indeed. Thank you for the update!  I’ve merged it and it should be on the website shortly.

Regards,

Martijn