Re: [public-if] Digest for if-community@greensoftware.foundation - 7 updates in 1 topic

Anita Schüttler

May 19, 2024, 4:56:34 PMMay 19
to if-com...@greensoftware.foundation
Hey all,

my name is Anita Schüttler, I'm based in Bremen, north-western Germany.

I've been a software developer for about 15 years before focusing on
sustainability about 3 years ago. As I work at a company that builds
software for large scale e-commerce, my attention at first was on making
e-commerce more sustainable. After realizing that the majority of my
company's emissions are caused by our software, I developed a keen
interest in Green Coding. As I'm also a Circular Economy professional, I
love exploring the opportunities that arise by adapting Circular
principles to digital products. Today, I help my colleagues, our
customers and external software companies build more sustainable
software and regularly speak at events to help raise awareness in our
industry.

My free time (there's currently not much of it) goes towards my 3 kids,
reading, making music or painting.

Cheers, Anita

Asim Hussain

May 21, 2024, 4:12:06 AMMay 21
to Anita Schüttler, if-com...@greensoftware.foundation
Welcome Anita!

Great to have you here. We're going to send out regular updates shortly to keep the conversation going.

Shout if you need anything!

Asim Hussain
Executive Director
LI | TW