Eager to Learn and Grow in green Tech!

Annuar Ndungu

May 19, 2024, 5:18:06 PMMay 19
to if-com...@greensoftware.foundation
Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all doing great!

I'm Annuar, a software developer based in Nairobi, Kenya. I wanted to reach out and share my excitement about being part of this community. I'm really eager to learn more about green technology and good engineering practices. I'm not a pro in development yet, but I'm enthusiastic and ready to learn.Looking forward to connecting with you all and learning from you!

Best regards,

Asim Hussain

May 21, 2024, 4:11:23 AMMay 21
to Annuar Ndungu, if-com...@greensoftware.foundation
Welcome Annuar!

Great to have you here. We're going to send out regular updates shortly to keep the conversation going.

Shout if you need anything!

Asim Hussain
Executive Director
LI | TW