Re: [Golaem Crowd] Abridged summary of crowd-list@golaem.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

julien duchet

Jun 17, 2021, 10:14:11 AM6/17/21
to crowd...@golaem.com
hello nico,

We are working under linux, withmaya, and a golaem version 7.3.9.

We are building a soccer stadium .

caches have been done and crowds have been generated only on 1/4 of the stadium .
Thanks to the layout tool we would like to fill the other 3/4 of the stadium.
stadium has been modelised the same way ( only 1/4, the rest is instance with mirroring and rotation layer on the top of it )

We would like to apply the same technique for the crowd part, but it seems that we can't find a way to mirror a cache thanks to the layout tool. ( stadium isn't square, hence we need a mirror tool to fit perfectly the other parts of the stadium... )

Thanks for your help.

       JULIEN DUCHET

       Canada : +001 514 991 9468

        France : +0033 6 61 11 94 68

                  Montréal - Paris

Le jeu. 17 juin 2021 à 08:12, <crowd...@golaem.com> a écrit :
rabitosorus <rabit...@gmail.com>: Jun 16 02:30PM -0700

hello,

is there a symmetry modifier in the layout tool.

it seems that we can't find it... ( even scaling modifier hasn't much
options... like X/Y/Z axis options...

thanks for your ...more
Nicolas Chaverou <nicolas....@golaem.com>: Jun 17 10:14AM +0200

Hey there,

Can you please provide more context: which version of Golaem are you using?
Maya?
Best

---
[image: Nicolas Chaverou - Golaem Crowd Product Manager - Golaem SA]
...more

Nicolas Chaverou

Jun 18, 2021, 6:00:13 AM6/18/21
to Golaem List
Hey there,

Answered this in its original email

---
Nicolas Chaverou - Golaem Crowd Product Manager - Golaem SA

--
Note that crowd...@golaem.com is a public list.
If for any reason (confidential project, sending production files...) you need to post a private message to Golaem Support, please use http://support.golaem.com