There is a problem in the process of creating motion after completing bone mapping.

DEXTER Studios크로우퍼플

Jul 6, 2021, 11:26:07 PM7/6/21
to Golaem List
스크린샷, 2021-07-07 11-46-45.png스크린샷, 2021-07-07 11-46-57.pngThere is a problem in the process of creating motion after completing bone mapping.    FBX was extracted only from the bone that fits the bone that was mapped. And the part after the shoulder doesn't fit well in the process of making motion. Forward kinematic Animation Compatibility is said to be in red and has problems, but the Golaem Conversion Quality is not showing any problems. Is there any way I can check? I checked the problem raised on the homepage, but I couldn't find the answer.

Alexandre Pillon

Jul 7, 2021, 3:48:27 AM7/7/21
to crowd...@golaem.com
Usually when forward kinematic is red it means that you have animated translation on your bones, which is not directly supported by Golaem. Could you check this?

--
Note that crowd...@golaem.com is a public list.
If for any reason (confidential project, sending production files...) you need to post a private message to Golaem Support, please use http://support.golaem.com