Golaem's characters got Sink

PR CGStyle

Oct 15, 2021, 3:47:46 AM10/15/21
to crowd...@golaem.com
Anyone could help me on this problem?!

After I created the Maya plan and made some hills on it, then simulated them (Goto+NavAvoid+LocoMotion)
I note that, have some characters went Sink and some work well even they walk in the same place.

Thanks for helping me.
IMG_20211012_134210.jpg

Alexandre Pillon

Oct 15, 2021, 3:52:12 AM10/15/21
to Golaem List
Are they all playing the same group of motions?

Try adding a GroundAdapt behavior in "Animation / Every Frame" mode in parallel of your other behaviors

--
Note that crowd...@golaem.com is a public list.
If for any reason (confidential project, sending production files...) you need to post a private message to Golaem Support, please use http://support.golaem.com

PR CGStyle

Oct 16, 2021, 2:07:33 AM10/16/21
to crowd...@golaem.com
Yeah!! I play theme all in the same group of motion.

Let me tell you about my steps:
1.Create terrain, click terrain Locator.
2.Create entity type, placement 20 characters for test.
3.Make behavior, Goto, Navigation, LocoMotion (Walk normal), all in one parallel.

I try to add AdaptGround it still the same.
Thanks for helping me.

Nicolas Chaverou

Oct 19, 2021, 6:03:29 PM10/19/21
to Golaem List

PR CGStyle

Oct 20, 2021, 10:49:19 AM10/20/21
to crowd...@golaem.com
Thank you Mr.Nicolas for care my problem 😊❤️.

GLM Walk on terrain test.rar

Nicolas Chaverou

Oct 20, 2021, 10:54:05 AM10/20/21
to Golaem List
Hey there,

As specified in our previous email, you need to set the AdaptGround to  "Animation / Every Frame"
This will help slightly but in your scene the ground slope is too important for this animation to be played correctly
You may want to use a "climb" animation which has better leg animation and more adapted to your use case
Hope this helps

PR CGStyle

Nov 4, 2021, 3:54:04 AM11/4/21
to crowd...@golaem.com
Thanks Mr. Nicolas and Alexandre my problem is solved. ❤️
Best regards.