Re: [Golaem Crowd] (#767) I really need help with learning

Message has been deleted

Nicolas Chaverou

May 20, 2022, 8:19:27 AM5/20/22
to crowd...@golaem.com, 7518...@qq.com
Hey,

Can you please be more specific about what Battle Series you're referring to and where you are stuck exactly ?
Also please specify exact version of Golaem you're using. If 7, it should be 7.X.Y
Best,

On Fri, May 20, 2022 at 2:16 PM 'xinghuo' via Golaem List <crowd...@golaem.com> wrote:
Submitted on Thursday, May 19, 2022 - 11:43
Submitted by anonymous user: 219.134.216.117
Submitted values are:

First Name: hailong
Last Name: ma
Company: xinghuo
Subject: I really need help with learning
Details: Hello, I am very sad, I have been studying for many days, but I
still can't understand, what is the missing part in the battle series 2, I
also pay attention to the recent live broadcast, but without this
explanation, I just want his maya What exactly does the file do, guessing
alone won't work, please add a tutorial or give me a file, please.

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
https://golaem.com/node/250/submission/5845

--
Note that crowd...@golaem.com is a public list.
If for any reason (confidential project, sending production files...) you need to post a private message to Golaem Support, please use http://support.golaem.com