Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

SupamonkS

ungelesen,
01.10.2021, 11:18:4701.10.21
an crowd...@golaem.com, si...@supamonks.com, mar...@supamonks.com, m...@supamonks.com
Submitted on Friday, October 1, 2021 - 16:43
Submitted by anonymous user: 193.248.34.10
Submitted values are:

First Name: Simon
Last Name: REYNAUD
Company: SupamonkS
Subject: Issue with Rig Mapping
Details:
When mapping our character in Golaem, we come up with issues such as inflated
geometries or offseted joints.
We are trying to solve it by modifying the input rig, removing blendshape
nodes or negatings rotaiton values in the joints, hoping to come up with
better results, but we still are kinf of left in the dark, concerning how
Golaem solves the input rig, and what we should be carefull about, when
providing a rig to the Golaem solver. Would you have any recommandation or
checklist of known issues concerning the rigs sent into Golaem? It would
really help us improve our Golaem production pipeline and help us save our
first Golaem project!

Best Regards

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
https://golaem.com/node/250/submission/4611

Alexandre Pillon

ungelesen,
01.10.2021, 11:24:4101.10.21
an Golaem List, si...@supamonks.com, mar...@supamonks.com, Maxime Caron
Hi,

Here are the Golaem requirements for your characters and animations

During the conversion you can also check the script editor for some hints about what could be going wrong

If it does not help, please send some screenshots or assets to the private support

Cheers,
Alex

--
Note that crowd...@golaem.com is a public list.
If for any reason (confidential project, sending production files...) you need to post a private message to Golaem Support, please use http://support.golaem.com

Alexandre Pillon

ungelesen,
01.10.2021, 11:25:4801.10.21
an Golaem Crowd List, si...@supamonks.com, mar...@supamonks.com, Maxime Caron
PS/ by the way in the viewport Golaem only displays parts of the joint influences and blendshape deformations (for performance purpose). Did you try to render your character to check if it works this way?

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten