(#635) Question Rendering

Isart Digital

Dec 19, 2021, 1:56:37 PM12/19/21
to crowd...@golaem.com, ponco...@gmail.com
Submitted on Sunday, December 19, 2021 - 18:12
Submitted by anonymous user: 85.170.63.171
Submitted values are:

First Name: Lucas
Last Name: PONCON
Company: Isart Digital
Subject: Question Rendering
Details:
Hello sir, I have a problem with golaem, nothing can be seen in the
rendering. Before everything worked but I had to re-install golaem and arnold
and since nothing works even though I have the right version. Whether I make
a cache or not the crowd remains invisible.

Thank you in advance if you have the answer.
Kind Regard,
Lucas

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
https://golaem.com/node/250/submission/5019

Nicolas Chaverou

Dec 20, 2021, 3:38:13 AM12/20/21
to crowd...@golaem.com, ponco...@gmail.com
Hey Lucas,

Looks indeed ok from the Render Checker pov
Could you please share the Arnold Render Log from the Script Editor / Output Window to see if anything specific appears
If not, could you please copy it in a txt file and return it on this support thread ?
Best,

--
Note that crowd...@golaem.com is a public list.
If for any reason (confidential project, sending production files...) you need to post a private message to Golaem Support, please use http://support.golaem.com

Nicolas Chaverou

Dec 21, 2021, 3:47:58 AM12/21/21
to Lucas Ponçon, Golaem List
Hey,

Please keep the Support List cced to all your answers rather than personal team emails :)
Could you archive your scene and send it back so we can check what's going on?

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 10:34 PM Lucas Ponçon <ponco...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Nicolas,
 I made you a screen with all that is ok, and I put you the script, I think my scene is blocked for rendering.

Thanks,
Lucas
--

Lucas Ponçon