(#1232) Hello I want to know about how to seperate goleam cache

None

Feb 18, 2024, 7:54:18 PMFeb 18
to crowd...@golaem.com, nei...@naver.com
Submitted on Monday, February 19, 2024 - 01:50
Submitted by anonymous user: 2001:4430:d13f:452a:f8a2:e796:a4ec:3c4
Submitted values are:

First Name: Lee
Last Name: SeungJae
Company: None
Subject: Hello I want to know about how to seperate goleam cache
Details:
Please help me how to fix this problem I want to know how to seperate goleam
cache data I want to seperate cache in 5 diffrent maya scenes I usually use
kill cache node to seperate parts in 5 types
but its apply all other maya scenes also vaje stimulation is not work when I
try bake stimulation in cache with diffrent folder then in maya cache data is
gone also in cache in bake folder nothing in there plz help me and have a
nice day

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
https://golaem.com/node/250/submission/8738

Nicolas Chaverou

Feb 18, 2024, 7:55:12 PMFeb 18
to crowd...@golaem.com, nei...@naver.com
Hey there,

You can probably check the end of this tutorial

Let us know if that helps

--
Note that crowd...@golaem.com is a public list.
If for any reason (confidential project, sending production files...) you need to post a private message to Golaem Support, please use http://support.golaem.com

Nicolas Chaverou

Feb 18, 2024, 8:42:48 PMFeb 18
to crowd...@golaem.com, nei...@naver.com
Hey there,

You can just use the Reply All button here please

Nicolas Chaverou

Feb 20, 2024, 11:42:10 PMFeb 20
to crowd...@golaem.com, nei...@naver.com
Hey there,

You can select your Entities in Cache Mode, use the Simulation Cache Baker and set the Entity Ids as selection
What will be baked will only be the selection

Hope that helps

Nicolas Chaverou

Feb 21, 2024, 7:02:43 PMFeb 21
to crowd...@golaem.com, nei...@naver.com
Hey there,

I made a video tutorial here

Will be added to our website soon as well