[PR Release] Golaem 9

Alexandre Pillon

Jun 4, 2024, 12:13:46 PMJun 4
to Golaem List
Hi guys,

I hope you are well.
I am happy to share that we just posted the PR about Golaem 9 release.

Some of you have already been playing with it for a while, but now we want to share it with everyone.

As you know Golaem 9 includes a new, more versatile, animation engine, Crowd Levels to create shots without simulation or more intricate shots, foot locking, and so on...

One more thing that you did not know yet, soon it will also include a ML deformer, similar to the Unreal ML deformer, enabling to bring advanced Maya deformations to Golaem crowds.
This feature is still beta and will be reserved to customers asking for it.

You can find an overview video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMVIYjGiNtY&ab_channel=Golaem

And each new feature is detailed on this page
https://golaem.com/golaem9

The full press release is downloadable here
https://golaem.com/sites/default/files/pressRelease/Golaem9_press_en.zip

We would be happy if you could share this news with your community.
Our social posts are here:
Thanks for your continuous support and let's make some crowds!

Cheers,
Alex

Oscar Marquez

Jun 4, 2024, 12:18:41 PMJun 4
to crowd...@golaem.com
Impresive! I've just watched features :)
Best!

--
Note that crowd...@golaem.com is a public list.
If for any reason (confidential project, sending production files...) you need to post a private message to Golaem Support, please use http://support.golaem.com