fur abc shading issues

sabari R

Oct 4, 2023, 1:22:59 PM10/4/23
to Golaem List
Hi team,

i imported fur abc .fur will come properly.but in abc shading didnt come properly.how to assign shaders for fur in golaem???

Nicolas Chaverou

Oct 4, 2023, 1:25:03 PM10/4/23
to crowd...@golaem.com
Hey there,

When creating a new support thread, can you please specify Golaem and Maya versions ?

how to assign shaders for fur in golaem???

You can manually create the Shading Nodes associated to your fur.
Should look like this:

2023-10-04 19_24_22-Golaem Character Maker.png

Best,

--
Note that crowd...@golaem.com is a public list.
If for any reason (confidential project, sending production files...) you need to post a private message to Golaem Support, please use http://support.golaem.com

sabari R

Oct 4, 2023, 1:33:54 PM10/4/23
to crowd...@golaem.com
Hi buddy,

Maya version -2022.5

Golaem version -8

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Golaem List" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/golaem.com/d/msgid/crowd-list/CAFS5DCbBy%2BFvW3XYBW_dbX-t0f4NNtV77w88vY-3%2BO%3DCgo26sQ%40mail.gmail.com.

sabari R

Oct 4, 2023, 1:35:07 PM10/4/23
to crowd...@golaem.com
I created manual file only..but system can't read ..so many lag ..good system configuration for golaem??

sabari R

Oct 5, 2023, 6:19:09 AM10/5/23
to crowd...@golaem.com
Hi team,

i need clarification about fur and fur shader and texture

1. While testing character in maya Arnold render some sometimes character show proper texture in maya Arnold render and sometimes its does not shown proper texture in maya Arnold render it shows character fill with black and this error message is come. I attach the error message given below please check it
error.jpeg

Nicolas Chaverou

Oct 5, 2023, 8:14:13 AM10/5/23
to crowd...@golaem.com
Hey there,

I see the same question has been asked on a private support email.
Will answer there