(#651) Invalid geometry

Zarit Hoof

Jun 23, 2021, 3:13:38 AM6/23/21
to crowd...@golaem.com, faithozor...@gmail.com
Submitted on Wednesday, June 23, 2021 - 03:34
Submitted by anonymous user: 165.22.177.160
Submitted values are:

First Name: Faith
Last Name: Ozor
Company: Zarit Hoof
Subject: Invalid geometry
Details:
I got my hands on Golaem 7.3.11 but my arnold wasn't supported so I
downloaded 7.3.
If I select render previz it gives the error geometry assigned to entity type
0 is invalid.
It also doesn't show up on arnold render even after caching the simulation.

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://golaem.com/node/250/submission/5683

Nicolas Chaverou

Jun 23, 2021, 3:17:13 AM6/23/21
to Golaem List, faithozor...@gmail.com
Hey,

Please check the Render Checker

Within 7.3.11, the default supported version of Arnold has changed - This is specified in the Important Notice part of the Release Notes

You can still manually install the Arnold plugin for other / previous versions of Arnold

--
Note that crowd...@golaem.com is a public list.
If for any reason (confidential project, sending production files...) you need to post a private message to Golaem Support, please use http://support.golaem.com