(#926) workflow

-

Dec 2, 2022, 9:45:10 AM12/2/22
to crowd...@golaem.com, nishun...@gmail.com
Submitted on Friday, December 2, 2022 - 15:35
Submitted by anonymous user: 182.48.226.100
Submitted values are:

First Name: nishanth
Last Name: nayak
Company: -
Subject: workflow
Details:
If I want to import golaem cache from maya to unreal engine then do I have to
install the golaem plug in both ?

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
https://golaem.com/node/250/submission/6837

Nicolas Chaverou

Dec 2, 2022, 9:45:59 AM12/2/22
to crowd...@golaem.com, nishun...@gmail.com