(#731) I am not getting golaem 7.3 assest in my maya 2022

AA vfx ltd

Apr 21, 2022, 1:12:34 AM4/21/22
to crowd...@golaem.com, syedak...@gmail.com
Submitted on Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 01:37
Submitted by anonymous user: 103.214.63.200
Submitted values are:

First Name: syed
Last Name: akthar
Company: AA vfx ltd
Subject: I am not getting golaem 7.3 assest in my maya 2022
Details:
HI I am not able to find assest of golaem 7.3 in my maya 2022 its a request
to slove my problem as im a students

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
https://golaem.com/node/250/submission/5574

Nicolas Chaverou

Apr 21, 2022, 2:01:05 AM4/21/22
to crowd...@golaem.com, syedak...@gmail.com
Morning,

I'm afraid I don't understand your issue.
If you want to download Golaem for Maya 2022, please fill the form here: http://download.golaem.com
Notice that Maya 2022 is only supported from Golaem 7.3.11 but we recommend to use Golaem 8.1.2

For installation please check http://install.golaem.com

If still having issues please send screenshots of what you're doing and what does not work as expected

Best