(#608) transition between sit and stand motions appears broken

on animation

Nov 22, 2021, 10:39:21 AM11/22/21
to crowd...@golaem.com, cpetres...@gmail.com
Submitted on Monday, November 22, 2021 - 16:26
Submitted by anonymous user: 70.80.14.173
Submitted values are:

First Name: cristian
Last Name: petrescu
Company: on animation
Subject: transition between sit and stand motions appears broken
https://golaem.com/sites/default/files/webform/sit-stand%20test%20scene.ma
Details:
hello!
the issue I'm having is that my characters don't transition properly between
a sit and standing motion
I'm trying to create the mexican wave animation
in the attached scene, it's a basic setup with two motions and a stop trigger
on the first motion
the terrain node is correctly set up as well
when you play the animation, it appears as if it doesn't take into account
the terrain
the animation simply transitions from sit to stand
when putting the start percent at min 0 and max 0, the feet go through the
ground during the transition
when putting min 0 and max 1, the the feet slide across the ground instead of
going through it
note: I also tried this same setup on my work machine that uses golaem 7.3.13
and I'm getting the same results

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
https://golaem.com/node/250/submission/4906

Nicolas Chaverou

Nov 22, 2021, 3:17:54 PM11/22/21
to crowd...@golaem.com, cpetres...@gmail.com
Hey there,

Just to update the ticket system: this support request has been solved by the user
The two motions were played in parallel

Best,

--
Note that crowd...@golaem.com is a public list.