Can I get a master&slave example?

DEXTER Studios크로우퍼플

Jul 27, 2021, 10:06:37 PM7/27/21
to Golaem List
Can I get a master&slave example?

A soldier is holding a sword.
The soldier and the sword were made separate entities.
And he attached the sword to the soldier as a master & slave behavior.
And I want to drop the weapon and make a scene as I fly with the explosion.

But if you use a master, the sword doesn't follow you as if it's a constrain on your hand.  What did I do wrong to follow you?

It does follow, but it doesn't follow like it's fixed on your hand. It follows while shaking vaguely.

The first and second pictures are swords that can't keep up with fast movements.
The third picture is somewhat correct when returning to a static pose.스크린샷, 2021-07-28 11-01-27.png스크린샷, 2021-07-28 11-01-37.png스크린샷, 2021-07-28 11-04-28.png

강강주

Jul 28, 2021, 12:05:23 AM7/28/21
to Golaem List, DEXTER Studios크로우퍼플
If it's not controlled by master & slave, why don't you make the eset itself including the sword?

If you want to separate the sword by explosion, you can configure the node detach.

Is this the right answer to your question?

master & slave로 제어가 되지 않는다면 에셋자체를 검을 포함해서 만들어보시는건 어떨까요?

폭발에 의해서 검을 분리시키고 싶다면 detach라는 노드를 추가 구성해보면 될듯합니다.

궁금하신 사항에 대한 답변이 이것이 맞을까요?

2021년 7월 28일 수요일 오전 11시 6분 37초 UTC+9에 DEXTER Studios크로우퍼플님이 작성:

Nicolas Chaverou

Jul 28, 2021, 12:07:58 AM7/28/21
to Golaem List, DEXTER Studios크로우퍼플
Hey all,

i'll agree with Kang joo: using detach will be easier to handle
Else you can find a tutorial here

let us know how it goes :)

--
Note that crowd...@golaem.com is a public list.